Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Laundry Room Finished... almost

I used some drawer liners that I purchased a million years ago to cover the ugly wire shelves.


I changed out the basket that I keep my dish clothes and napkins that are awaiting laundering.
Just so you know I don't sling them in the basket wet things are draped over the side to dry. I don't want mildew.


Tom Kitten, who soiled his mittens is still unsure of his new litter box. I have my fingers crossed.


 The ironing board is hung on the door so it doesn't fall over.



Still needed are a plastic bag holder and a picture over the dryer. Hmmm, I need to find a frame.

ps
Tom Kitten aka fatty, got his name because his crazy mom mixed up two stories, Tom Kitten and The Three Little Kittens. It is a good thing he can't read because he might be a little peeved with me.
Blessings

No comments: